CLEAR: Confidential Life Insurance Evaluation and Recommendation
BRINGING TRANSPARENCY TO LIFE
In an era that is certain to include greater oversight and fiduciary responsibility, now is the time to distinguish yourself from competitors.
Clients today insist on several key qualities in your practice: expertise, transparency, disclosure, objectivity, leverage and an attentive, proactive service relationship. CLEAR is designed to ensure that you stand out from your competitors and deliver the highest level of professional services to your clients.
How will CLEAR enhance your practice? You will -
- secure and expand relationships with existing clients
- develop multigenerational client relationships
- cultivate valuable referrals from professional advisors
So what is CLEAR about, and why is it a vital resource for you? Let's look at the four CLEAR components that will separate you from your competitors:
- Assessing and Documenting Needs Suitability
- Underwriting and Mortality Analysis
- Existing Coverage – Keep, Remediate, Replace or Exit?
- Keeping the Client Well Informed - Inforce Servicing
New York State Department of Financial Services Regulation 187 - Suitability in Life Insurance and Annuity Transactions
National Association of Insurance Commissioners - Suitability in Annuity Transactions Model Regulation